Table of Contents
NCICB ( NCI Center for Bioinformatics ) provides first line of support for C3D.
Contact them problems installing JInitiator, logging in and locked accounts.
- Phone 240-276-5541 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Participating Sites should contact the appropriate NCI Study Coordinator (usually the Research Nurse) for study specific questions/issues.
C3D related broadcasts are sent to two NIH LISTSERV: https://list.nih.gov/ lists. See below. Your e-mail account is added to one of them when your C3D account is created.
- C3D_USERS_CCR (NCI/CCR Intramural Studies and Participating sites): C3D_USERS_CCR@LIST.NIH.GOV
- C3D_USERS (Extramural Studies): C3D_USERS@LIST.NIH.GOV
C3D RDC ( Remote Data Capture )
- NCI's RemoteApps:
LLI ( Lab Loader Interface )
LLI Tool allows for labs from the NIH Clinical Center to be electronically transferred into C3D. For instructions on how to use LLI Tool, refer to appendix IV of the latest eCRFs Instructions Manual.
- Internet: not available outside the NIH firewall.
- Intranet: LLI Login
Consult the following link for schedule and use the form to submit training request.
C3D RDC FAQs (under construction)
C3D RDC ( Remote Data Capture ) is ...
- Systems requirements:
- Windows computer only.
- Internet Explorer 6 or 7. IE 8 not supported.
- JInitiator version 184.108.40.206
- Contact NCICB for installation instruction.
- Can't log into C3D
- Make sure the above Systems Requirements are met.
- Account Locked - C3D accounts are locked after the third failed login attempt or after 90 days. Contact NCICB (via e-mail) to unlock your account.
- Account not setup to access a study. Contact Study Coordinator requesting access. He/she will submit the request to NCICB asking for the appropriate study access.
- Incorrect Access privileges
- Contact Study Coordinator.
- C3D RDC under NCI's RemoteApps ( http://remoteapps.nci.nih.gov/)
- In order to user NCI's RemoteApps, you need an NIH account.
- Use Remote Apps if:
- You are a Mac user and don't have Windows running in a virtual machine (such as Parallels or VMWare Fusion) or;
- You are using a computer which JInitiator cannot be installed or is not setup to VPN.
- Once logged into Remote Apps, C3D is available through the NCI Application Launcher. Follow these instructions: NCI-RemoteApps-C3D-IReview.doc
C3D is capable of electronically loading labs. For tests done in the NIH Clinical Center, the LLI (Lab Loader Interface) tool allows users to select (according to Protocol's study design) which labs to load into C3D.
Some older studies (prior to 2007) might be configured to load labs automatically into C3D.
There can be many reasons why labs are not loaded in C3D or not available in LLI for review. Review the topics in the Lab Loading Troubleshooting page to determine the appropriate course of action.