Financial Assessment Process

NCI Direct Bill Process 

All requests for Direct Bills:

Immigration: Please visit the Clinical Center website for information

If you have an international patient coming to the NIH, the Social Work department has resources to help. Notify Social Work asap using the email:

If you need an inbound ambulance from another facility (the 1 page form) – this is what ADMISSIONS does. 

If you need an outbound ambulance (the 3 page form) – this is what SOCIAL WORK does.

If you are requesting a body/body part transportation to the CC for autopsy – this is what ADMISSIONS does.  Click here to Patient Support Services page for more information.