The Protein Chemistry Core has expertise in the analysis of protein modifications via radioactive and non-radioactive methods.
The core provides the following services to the NCI community:
- Protein and peptide sequencing
- Protein phosphorylation site mapping
- Phosphoamino acid analysis
- High-pressure liquid chromotography (HPLC) analysis of peptides and small proteins
- Comparative two-dimensional (2-D) gel analysis of proteins.
There are fees associated with our services--see Accessing Services for more information.