PNAI Section - Selected Publications
Selected publications are listed below. Click on each title to view its PubMed abstract. Dr. Wang's complete bibliography can be found on his CCR Research Directory Web site.
1) Lee D, Walsh JD, Yu P, Markus MA, Choli-Papadopoulou T, Schwieters CD, Krueger S, Draper DE, Wang YX.
The structure of free L11 and functional dynamics of L11 in free, L11-rRNA(58 nt) binary and L11-rRNA(58 nt)-thiostrepton ternary complexes.
J. Mol. Biol. 367: 1007-22, 2007.
2) Lee D, Walsh JD, Migliorini M, Yu P, Cai T, Schwieters CD, Krueger S, Strickland DK, Wang Y.
The structure of receptor-associated protein (RAP).
Protein Sci. 16: 1628-40, 2007.
3) Wang J, Walsh JD, Kuszewski J, Wang Y.
Periodicity, planarity, and pixel (3P): A program using the intrinsic residual dipolar coupling periodicity-to-peptide plane correlation and phi/psi angles to derive protein backbone structures.
J. Magn. Res. 189:90-103, 2007.
4) Lee D, Walsh JD, Yu P, Migliorini M, Wu Y, Strickland DK, Wang YX.
NMR assignment of domain 3 of the receptor-associated protein (RAP).
J. Biomol. NMR. 36 Suppl 1: 56, 2006.
5) Walsh JD, Lee D, Yu P, Migliorini M, Strickland DK, Wang YX.
NMR assignment of domain 2 of the receptor-associated protein.
J. Biomol. NMR. 36 Suppl 1: 54, 2006.
6) Lee D, Walsh JD, Mikhailenko I, Yu P, Migliorini M, Wu Y, Krueger S, Curtis JE, Harris B, Lockett S, Blacklow SC, Strickland DK, Wang YX.
RAP uses a histidine switch to regulate its interaction with LRP in the ER and Golgi.
Mol. Cell. 22: 423-30, 2006.
7) Walsh JD, Kuszweski J, Wang YX.
Determining a helical protein structure using peptide pixels.
J Magn Reson. 2005.
8) Walsh JD, Wang YX.
Periodicity, planarity, residual dipolar coupling, and structures.
J Magn Reson. 174: 152-62, 2005.
9) Neamati N, Murthy M, Wang YX.
Preparation of DNA-protein complexes suitable for spectroscopic analysis.
Methods Mol. Med. 85: 185-202, 2003.
10) Freedberg DI, Ishima R, Jacob J, Wang YX, Kustanovich I, Louis JM, Torchia DA.
Rapid structural fluctuations of the free HIV protease flaps in solution: relationship to crystal structures and comparison with predictions of dynamics calculations.
Protein Sci. 11: 221-32, 2002.