Seminars and Meetings
Seminars and meetings in BOLD are required for all medical oncology fellows.
- Protocol Submission Deadline: All protocols must be submitted by 12:00 midnight on Tuesday, the week before the Protocol Review Meeting. View Protocol Deadline and Meeting Schedule
- NHLBI/NCI Hematology Teaching Conference: Every Thursday, 8:00 am - 9:00 am Building10-CRC, Room 4-3121/5121
- Medical Oncology Service Seminar: Every Thursday, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm, Building 10, Room updates via email
- Walk rounds: First Friday of each month, 8:30 am - 9:25 am, 3NW inpatient unit
- Tumor Board and CMC Clinical Teaching Conference: Every Friday, 9:30 am - 11:00 am, Building 10, Room TBA
- CCR Grand Rounds: Every Friday, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm, Building 10, Lipsett Amphitheater. View CCR Grand Rounds Calendar
- Fellows Core Knowledge Teaching Conference: Every Friday (except Friday after Thanksgiving, Friday holidays, and Fridays prior to Monday holidays), 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm, Building 10, Room TBA
CCR Eminent Lecture Series 2012
Dates will vary. CCR Eminent Lectures are usually held on Monday afternoons, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Building 10, Lipsett Amphitheater. Upcoming lectures are listed below. View CCR Eminent Lectures Calendar.