JB6 References 1989
- Bernstein LR & Colburn NH. AP-1/jun function is differentially induced in promotion sensitive and resistant JB6 cells. Science 244: 566-569, 1989. Abstract
- Cerutti P, Larsson R, Krupitza G, Muehlematter D, Crawford D, & Amstad P. Pathophysiological mechanisms of active oxygen. Mutat Res 214: 81-88, 1989. Abstract
- Cerutti P. Response modification in carcinogenesis. Environmental Health Perspective 81: 39-43, 1989. Abstract Full Text
- Colburn NH, Raab-Traub N, Becker Y, Cao Y, & Winterstein D. Transforming activity of nasopharyngeal carcinoma DNA detectable in mouse JB6 cells. Int J Cancer 44: 1012-1016, 1989. Abstract
- Colburn NH (Ed). Genes and Signal Transduction in Multistage Carcinogenesis. NY, Marcel Dekker, 1989, 461 pages.
- Craig AM, Smith JH, Denhardt DT. Osteopontin, a transformation-associated cell adhesion phosphoprotein, is induced by 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol 13-acetate in mouse epidermis. J Biol Chem 264: 9682-9689, 1989. Abstract
- Crawford DR, Amstad PA, Foo DD, & Cerutti PA. Constitutive and phorbol-myristate-acetate regulated antioxidant defense of mouse epidermal JB6 cells. Mol Carcinog 2: 136-143, 1989. Abstract
- Denhardt DT, Craig AM, Smith JH. Regulation of gene expression by the tumor promoter 12-0-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate. In Colburn NH (Ed). Genes and Signal Transduction in Multistage Carcinogenesis, NY, Marcell Dekker, 1989, pp 167-189.
- Garrity RR, Smith BM, & Colburn NH. Genes and signals involved in tumor promoter induced transformation. In Colburn NH (Ed). Genes and Signal Transduction in Multistage Carcinogenesis, NY, Marcel Dekker, 1989, pp 139-166.
- Jain AK, Shimoi K, Nakamura Y, Sano M, Tomita I. Effect of tea on 12-O tetradecanoyl- phorbol-13 acetate (TPA) induced promotion of transformation in JB6 mouse epidermal cells. Indian J Cancer 26: 92-98, 1989. Abstract
- Kischel T, Harbers M, Stabel S, Borowski P, Muller K, Hilz H. Tumor promotion and depletion of protein kinase C in epidermal JB6 cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 165: 981-987, 1989. Abstract
- Krupitza G & Cerutti P. ADP-ribosylation of ADPR-transferase and topoisomerase I in intact mouse epidermal cells JB6. Biochemistry 28: 2034-2040, 1989. Abstract
- Larsson R & Cerutti P. Translocation and enhancement of phosphotransferase activity of protein kinase C following exposure in mouse epidermal cells to oxidants [published erratum appears in Cancer Res 1990 Jan 1;50(1):212]. Cancer Res 49: 5627-5632, 1989. Abstract
- Muehlematter D, Ochi T & Cerutti P. Effects of tert-butyl hydroperoxide on promotable and non-promotable JB6 mouse epidermal cells. Chem Biol Interact 71: 339-352, 1989. Abstract
- Simek SL, Kligman D, Patel J, & Colburn NH. Differential expression of an 80-kDa PKC substrate in preneoplastic and neoplastic mouse JB6 cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 86: 7410-7414, 1989. Abstract Full Text
- Smith JH, Denhardt DT. Evidence for two pathways of protein kinase C induction of 2ar expression. Correlation with mitogenesis. J Cell Physiol 139: 189-195, 1989. Abstract