JB6 References 1987
- Colburn NH. The genetics of tumor promotion. In Barrett JC (Ed). Mechanisms of Environmental Carcinogenesis, Vol 1, Boca Raton, CRC Press, Inc, 1987, pp 81-95.
- Colburn NH, Farber E, Weinstein IB, Diamond L, & Slaga TJ. Meeting Report. American Cancer Society workshop conference on tumor promotion and antipromotion. Cancer Res 47: 5509-5513, 1987. Pub Med Link
- Colburn NH, Moses HL & Stanbridge EJ (Eds). Growth Factors, Tumor Promoters, & Cancer Genes, Vo; 58, NY, AR Liss, 1987, pp 410.
- Crawford D, Cerutti P. Expression of oxidant stress-related genes in tumor promotion of mouse epidermal cells JB6. In Cerutti P, Nygaard OF, Simic MD (Eds). Anticarcinogenesis and Radiation Protection, NY, Plenum Press, 1987, pp 183-190.
- Hosoi J, Kato K, Kuroki T. Induction of anchorage-independent growth of mouse JB6 cells by cholera toxin. Carcinogenesis 8: 377-380, 1987. Abstract
- Smith JH & Denhardt DT. Molecular cloning of a tumor promoter-inducible mRNA found in JB6 mouse epidermal cells. Induction is stable at high, but not at low, cell densities. J Cell Biochem 34: 13-22, 1987. Abstract
- Lerman MI, Sakai A, Yao K-T, & Colburn NH. DNA sequences in human nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells that specify susceptibility to tumor promoter-induced neoplastic transformation. Carcinogenesis 8: 121-127, 1987. Abstract
- Colburn NH & Smith BM. Genes that cooperate with tumor promoters in transformation. J Cell Biochem 34: 129-142, 1987. Abstract
- Seed JL, Nakamura Y, & Colburn NH. Implication of superoxide radical anion in promotion of neoplastic transformation in mouse JB6 cells by TPA. In Cerutti PA, Nygaard OF, & Simic MG (Eds). Anticarcinogenesis and Radiation Protection, NY, Plenum Press, 1987, pp 175-181.