JB6 References 1983
- Bondy GP & Denhardt DT. Exposure of JB6 mouse epidermal cells to 12-0-tetradecanoyl- phorbol-13-acetate is not accompanied by a significant change in total DNA-cytosine methylation. Carcinogenesis 4: 1599-1603, 1983. Abstract
- Colburn NH, Talmadge CB, & Gindhart TD. Transfer of sensitivity to tumor promoters by transfection of DNA from sensitive into insensitive mouse JB6 epidermal cells. Mol Cell Biol 3: 1182-1186, 1983. Abstract Full Text
- Colburn NH, Gindhart TD, Dalal B, & Hegamyer GA. The role of phorbol ester receptor binding in responses to promoters by mouse and human cells. In Langenbach R, Nesnow S, & Rice J (Eds). Organ and Species Specificity in Chemical Carcinogenesis, NY, Plenum Publishing Corp, 1983, pp 189-200.
- Colburn NH, Talmadge CB, & Gindhart TD. Transfer of phorbol ester promotability by transfection of DNA from promotable into nonpromotable cells. In Cohn WE (Ed). Progress in Nucleic Acid Research and Molecular Biology, NY, Academic Press, 1983, pp 107-110. Abstract
- Copley M, Gindhart T, & Colburn N. Hexose uptake as an indicator of JB6 mouse epidermal cell resistance to the mitogenic activity of TPA. J Cell Physiol 114: 173-178, 1983. Abstract
- Gensler HL, Bowden GT. Evidence suggesting a dissociation of DNA strand scissions and late- stage promotion of tumor cell phenotype. Carcinogenesis 4: 1507-1511, 1983. Abstract
- Sobel ME, Dion LD, Vuust Jens & Colburn NH. Tumor promoting phorbol esters inhibit procollagen synthesis at a pretranslational level in JB6 mouse epidermal cells. Mol Cell Biol 3: 1527-1532, 1983. Abstract Full Text