JB6 References 1982
- Colburn NH, Dion LD, & Wendel EJ. The role of mitogenic stimulation and specific glycoprotein changes in the mechanism of late-stage promotion in JB-6 epidermal cell lines. In Hecker E, Fusening NE, Kunz W, Marks F, & Thielmann HW (Eds). Carcinogenesis. A Comprehensive Survey, NY, Raven Press, 1982, pp 231-235.
- Colburn N & Huberman E. Tumor promotion. Workshop report. In Harris CC and Cerutti PA (Eds). Mechanisms of Chemical Carcinogenesis, NY, Alan R Liss, 1982, pp 499-501.
- Colburn NH, Wendel E & Srinivas L. Responses of preneoplastic epidermal cells to tumor promoters and growth factors. Use of promoter resistant variants for mechanism studies. J Cell Biochem 18: 261-270, 1982. Abstract
- Srinivas L & Colburn NH. Ganglioside changes induced by tumor promoter in promotable JB6 mouse epidermal cells: antagonism by an antipromoter. J Natl Cancer Inst 68: 469-473, 1982. Abstract
- Colburn NH, Gindhart T, Hegamyer G, Blumberg PM, Delclos KB, Magun BE, & Lockyer L. Phorbol diester and EGF receptors in TPA-resistant and TPA-sensitive mouse epidermal cells. Cancer Res 42: 3093-3097, 1982. Abstract
- Srinivas L, Gindhart TD, & Colburn NH. TPA resistant cells lack trisialoganglioside (GT) response. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 79: 4988-4991, 1982. Abstract Full Text
- Dion LD, Bear J, Bateman J, Deluca LM, & Colburn NH. Inhibition by tumor-promoting phorbol ester inhibits procollagen synthesis in promotable JB6 mouse epidermal cells. J Natl Cancer Inst 69: 1147-1154, 1982. Abstract