Important Web Sites
The following is a list of Web sites that are helpful to new hires. Please familiarize yourself by visiting these sites and bookmark/add to favorites, as needed.
Note: *Requires a username/password.
Center for Cancer Research (CCR):
- Center for Cancer Research (CCR)
- Central Registration Office (eligibility checklists, registration fax cover sheet)
- *iRIS Login
- *C3D Login
- *J-Review Login
- HHS Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- NIH Office of Human Subjects Research (OHSR)
- NIH Consent/Assent Documents including short forms
- NCI Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program (CTEP)
- CTEP Adverse Event Expedited Reporting System (AdEERS)
- CTEP Forms, Templates and Documents (including Protocol Status Update)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- International Conference on Harmonisation Guidelines, including E6 (GCP)
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Social Security Death Index (SSDI)
NIH Clinical Center (CC):
- NIH Clinical Center Intranet
- NIH Clinical Center CCCasper Citrix Access (desktop) - Use your NIH login to access this site.
Note: All of the Web sites below can be accessed via the NIH Clinical Center Citrix Access site (see above).
- Departments, Services
- Medical Administrative Series
- Administrative Policies
- Nursing and Patient Care Services (NPCS) (including policies, procedures and educational offerings)
- Medical Record Handbook
- Medical Records Forms
- Occurrence Reporting System (ORS)
- NIH Library
- NIH CC Department of Laboratory Medicine
- Lab Tests and Tubes
- MICROMEDEX ® Healthcare Series
- Clinical Research Information System (CRIS)
- *Patient Schedule Viewer. *Note: To obtain a login, contact the Clinical Center Scheduling Administrator (in GAL).