Contact information for the Protocol Support Office (PSO)
Protocol Support Office general mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eugene Bond email@example.com
- Kelly Bryant firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hilda Grabczewski email@example.com
- Nicole Grant firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simone John email@example.com
- Nancy Mansell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archana Monie email@example.com
- Rashmika Patel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Reyes email@example.com
- Michele Richman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharon Smith email@example.com
- Merertu Tesso firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aisha Wellington email@example.com
- Therese White firstname.lastname@example.org
Protocol Support Office FAX number: (240) 276-7885
Addresses and Directions
Mailing Address (U.S. Postal Service):
Protocol Support Office
9609 Medical Center Drive, Room 2W330, MSC 9716
Bethesda, MD 20892-9716
Mailing Address (Courier/Delivery Services):
Protocol Support Office
9609 Medical Center Drive, Room 2W330
Rockville, MD 20850
Directions to the Office by Car:
From Bethesda, take I-270 North. Travel to Exit 6B, Route 28, toward Darnestown. Once on Route 28 heading west, continue to drive straight when the road becomes Key West Avenue. Remain on Key West Avenue for approximately one mile and cross Shady Grove Road. After crossing Shady Grove Road, turn left at the first traffic light, onto Medical Center Drive. The new building is on the right. Drive just past the parking garage and turn right onto Blackwell Road and then turn right into the multi-level parking garage. Walk through the garage, enter the main front door, and present your NIH PIV card as identification. Go to the elevators or glass-enclosed staircase, and once on the second floor, look for signs directing you to the appropriate office.
From Frederick, take I-270 South. Travel to Exit 8, Shady Grove. On the Exit 8 off ramp, turn right at the sign for Omega Drive. The Omega Drive off ramp ends at a stop sign at Omega Drive. At Omega Drive, take a left. Cross Key West Avenue, at which point Omega Drive becomes Medical Center Drive. The new building is on the right. Drive just past the parking garage and turn right onto Blackwell Road and then turn right into the multi-level parking garage. Walk through the garage, enter the main front door, and present your NIH PIV card as identification. Go to the elevators or glass-enclosed staircase, and once on the second floor, look for signs directing you to the appropriate office.
Parking at Shady Grove
For NCI employees: All NCI employees entering the Shady Grove parking garage will be required to swipe their NIH PIV card at the parking gate. All NCI employees (whether you are located at Shady Grove or not) will automatically be granted access to the Shady Grove parking garage.
- Similar to entry to the Bethesda campus, NCI staff will gain entry as well as exit access by placing and holding their PIV card at the card reader located at the entrance and exit gates in the garage.
For non-NCI employees (Guests/Visitors/Meeting Attendees or NIH employees): All non-NCI employees (or guests to NCI) will push the green Ticket button located at the parking garage entry gates to receive a validation-eligible ticket that must be validated at the Visitor Center located at the guards. desk located in the main lobby of the Shady Grove building.
- All non-NCI vehicles entering the parking garage will be issued a validation-eligible ticket at the entry gate.
- To exit the garage, the ticket holder will need to receive ticket validation from the guard staff inside at the Shady Grove main lobby.
- Validation will be given only to ticket holders whose names are listed as guests of NCI in the visitor log at the security desk.
Directions to the Office by Shuttle:
Direct, express shuttles operate between the NIH campus (from the front of Building 31) and NCI Shady Grove, as well as between NCI Shady Grove and Shady Grove Metro. The schedules can be found on the NCI Shady Grove Visitor Information page: http://www.cancer.gov/about-nci/visit .
Visiting the NIH Bethesda Campus: