Clinical Trials - Research Resources
- CCR Clinical Trials at NIH - CCR conducts more than 150 cancer clinical trials at the NIH Clinical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
- NCI Clinical Trials - Search NCI's list of 10,000+ clinical trials now accepting participants (national and international studies)
- ClinicalTrials.gov - a registry and results database of federally and privately supported clinical trials conducted in the United States and around the world. This database currently lists 116,351 trials with locations in 178 countries.
- ClinicalTrials.com - a comprehensive resource for trusted information about clinical trials
- CenterWatch - lists more than 80,000 active clinical trials seeking study volunteers each month