The CCOGC is now releasing specimens under an accelerated distribution process. Project disclosure is no longer required upon application submission.
The information requested on the application is necessary to request tissues, slides, or biological fluids, or other samples from the CCOGC. Please read the directions carefully to be sure that all information is provided that is necessary to release samples to the investigator. If you have questions regarding sample selection please contact Biospecimens@ccogc.net.
When submitting a written request for services:
- If requesting specimens from more than one specific anatomic site or disease, please complete separate copies of the Request Information Form (biospecimen and donor) as necessary.
- Animal identity is confidential. Samples and accompanying clinical data will be identified by a CCOGC code. Primary animal identity will not be released under any circumstances.
- The PI is responsible for processing fees to the CCOGC for each specimen provided, including fees for any additional services performed and any shipping costs not directly billed to the applicant’s courier account. Please refer to our website, www.CCOGC.net, for the current fee table.
The CCOGC does not supply samples to specimen banks whose purpose is distribution to third-party researchers; those researchers should be encouraged to apply to the CCOGC directly.
Below are instructions to submit an application for canine tissues to the Canine Comparative Oncology Genomics Consortium.
For any questions regarding the application please contact Linda Costine at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Save pdf to desktop and open using Adobe Reader. Click here if you need to upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader"
3. If requesting more than one histology, click the "+" icon on page 3.
4. Once complete save as "CCOGC_last name.pdf"
5. Click here to upload your application.
6. You will receive an email receipt once your application has been received. At that time there are no additional steps to complete. You will be contacted directly by the CCOGC to confirm your application has been received.
7. The MTA should be signed and submitted at the time of application submission. The MTA can be emailed to Biospecimens@ccogc.net or faxed to 919-879-8438.