CocoaGWASNetCDF was developed to efficiently store, managed and visualize large SNP datasets generated by genome-wide association studies. CocoaGWASNetCDF stores billions of SNP calls, intensities, sample and SNP annotation in a NetCDF format and provides a graphical-user interface to manipulate, visualize and update SNP calls.
With CocoaGWASNetCDF you can ...
- Efficiently store very large SNP datasets (billions of genotypes)
- Stores SNP calls and intensities
- Stores sample and SNP annotation.
- Visualizes SNP clusters
- Updates SNP calls
- Quickly subsets SNP data
- Sample Selection: sample list, race, or cohort
- SNP Selection: SNP lists, chromosome or chromosome coordinates
- Export of SNPs to common formats:
- Table (Sample Major)
- Long (Prettybase)
- PLINK Binary files
- Provides a graphical-user interface to common PLINK operations
Export SNP calls
SNP Dataset Information
Plot of SNP cluster.